T.W.Woods Specialise in Supplying Replacement Wear Plates & impact plates for Chutes, Hoppers, Dump Truck Trays and Bulldozers & Screen Decks. A new generation of coal and ore materials handling technology is being introduced to Australasian and international markets by a group that engineers chutes and complementary systems to permit faster conveyor belt speeds, greater throughputs, fewer breakdowns and enhanced safety.
We offer the following services:
- Site Measure and Draft your existing Liner plates
- Discuss with the client regarding Material Options, Provide Drawings and Part Numbers for Rotatable liners & Supply replacement Liners (Studs or Countersinks, Rolled or pressed into specific shapes as required)
- Blast & paint back of Liners if required
Liner plate material Options we provide:
- Q & T Plate (Hardox or Bissaloy)
- Chromium Carbide Clad Plates ( we hold in stock)
- Stainless Steel and 3CR12
- Ceramic Liner (bolt in Rubber moulded Ceramics)
Chute Design using the latest technology from Chute Technology Pty Ltd.
- DEM – Discreet Element Method
- FEA – Finite Element Analysis
- 3D Drafting
- Chute Manufacture
- Screen Deck panels and Clamp Plates in Stainless and Chromium Carbide materials