Complete Fabrication Solutions in NSW
To be completed correctly, fabrication requires years of experience, attention to detail and quality materials. Combining all of these qualities and more, the team at TW Woods Construction in NSW can handle any requirement you may have.
We have the unique ability to offer the complete manufacture in house, which guarantees reliability for the supply of quality products completed on time.
Steel Fabrication Machinery
We are proud of the fabrication machinery we currently have at our workshop in NSW. Our facilities include:
- 8 x 10T Gantry Cranes
- 1000T 3.1m x 70mm Plate Capacity
- 600T 3.2m x 45mm Plate Capacity
- 400T 2.8m x 28mm Plate Capacity
- Horizontal Pyramid Rolls – 2.4m x 12mm Plate Capacity
- 1 x Initial Pinch Pyramid Rolls 3m x 20mm Capacity
- 2 x 250T x 3100mm Capacity
- 1 x 300T x 3100mm Capacity
- 1 x 300T x 5550mm Capacity
- 1 x 1000T x 3200mm Capacity
- 1 x 300T Brake Press 6000mm capacity
- Guillotine – 3000mm x 10mm Plate
- Stud Welding to 32mm Diameter Studs
- Sub Arc Welder Booms – 4m High x 4m Travel x 8m Long x 1000amp
- Welding Positioners & Rotators Plasma Cutters x 150amp Thick
- Lathes & Vertical Mill
- Assemble Press 200T x 1.2 m Diameter x 5m Long
All Areas of Steel Fabrication
Our 4500 square metre workshop in NSW is equipped to cater to all fabrication requirements of all sizes.
We Specialise In –
- Medium-Heavy Steel Fabrication
- Fabrication of Cylindrical Piles
- Design of Chutes, mechanical handling, plant & pressure vessels
- Specialised fabrication & welding in carbon steel, stainless steel and aluminium.
- Mechanical manufacturing
- Materials handling equipment
- Cad Cam Plasma Cutting
- Machinery Overhauls and Maintenance
Contact The Team Now
To discuss your project requirements – please call one of our friendly team members, or alternatively, you can submit your enquiry using the contact form or chat anytime through the messenger button at the bottom right of any page.